This is the last part of the bench series because I get it finished!!! Hurray!!! After assembly I add the edging, shelf, and foot rest board. I had to do a lot of work to adjust the drawers to make them slide easily. I also destroyed 4 of the drawers while trying to adjust them, so I had to make them over again, but I re-used most of the drawer pieces from the first go around. I put the beeswax/linseed oil I had gotten from Linn @ Darbin Orvar on the top of the bench, and put Danish Oil on the rest of the bench. I need to make drawer handles, fix the two upside down drawers, drill the dog holes, and put the back panels on, but those are minor. So, to me, it is all done!